Article 10 of Directive 2003/71/EC (EU Prospectus Directive) as implemented in the Netherlands (Article 5:25f of the Dutch Financial Supervision Act, Wet op het Financieel Toezicht) stipulates that companies whose securities are listed for trading on a regulated market issue a document that provides information on what they have published or made available to the public over the preceding twelve months.
This Annual Document has been filed with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (Stichting Autoriteit Financi?le Markten) on April 17, 2009.
Please be aware that neither the Annual Document nor the information it contains or to which it refers to shall constitute an offer or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell securities.
The information AP Alternative Assets, L.P. has published or made available on its corporate website www.apolloalternativeassets.com between December 31, 2007 and April 17, 2009, as required by Article 5:25f of the Dutch Financial Supervision Act, includes the following:
- Monthly Statements containing investment information have been made available including the Latest Monthly Statement as of February 28, 2009
- Historical Monthly Statements
- Financial Statements for the periods ending December 31, 2008, September 30, 2008, June 30, 2008, March 31, 2008, December 31, 2007
- Q4 2008 Results Presentation
- Q3 2008 Results Presentation
- Q2 2008 Results Presentation
- Important Financial Information Regarding 2007 US Source Income
- Important Financial Information Regarding 2008 US Source Income
- 2007 Annual Information Document
- Annual Unitholder Meeting Agenda
- Annual Unitholder Meeting Presentation
- Press Releases