Article 10 of Directive 2003/71/EC (EU Prospectus Directive) as implemented in the Netherlands (Article 5:25f of the Dutch Financial Supervision Act, Wet op het Financieel Toezicht) stipulates that companies whose securities are listed for trading on a regulated market issue a document that provides information on what they have published or made available to the public over the preceding twelve months.
This Annual Document has been filed with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (Stichting Autoriteit Financiële Markten) on April 13, 2011.
Please be aware that neither the Annual Document nor the information it contains or to which it refers shall constitute an offer or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell securities.
The information AP Alternative Assets, L.P. has published or made available on its corporate website www.apolloalternativeassets.com between March 19, 2010 and April 13, 2011, as required by Article 5:25f of the Dutch Financial Supervision Act, includes the following:
- Monthly Statements containing investment information have been made available including the Latest Monthly Statement as of February 28, 2011
- Historical Monthly Statements
- Financial Statements for the periods ending December 31, 2010, September 30, 2010, June 30, 2010, March 31, 2010, December 31, 2009
- Q4 2010 Results Presentation
- Q3 2010 Results Presentation
- Q2 2010 Results Presentation
- Q1 2010 Results Presentation
- Q4 2009 Results Presentation
- Important financial information regarding 2010 US source income
- Important financial information regarding 2009 US source income
- 2009 Annual Information Document, March 19, 2010
- Offer to Purchase Units Documents
- Press Releases dated April 30, May 5, May 11, May 27, June 3, June 10, June 17, June 21, June 24, July 1, July 8, July 12, July 15, August 11, August 12, August 18, November 3, November 8, and December 6, 2010, and February 11 and February 15, 2011