Annual Document for AP Alternative Assets, L.P.
Article 10 of Directive 2003/71/EC (EU Prospectus Directive) as implemented in the Netherlands (Article 5:25f of the Dutch Financial Supervision Act, Wet op het Financieel Toezicht
) stipulates that companies whose securities are listed for trading on a regulated market issue a document that provides information on what they have published or made available to the public over the preceding twelve months.
This Annual Document has been filed with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (Stichting Autoriteit Financiele Markten
) on March 27, 2012.
Please be aware that neither the Annual Document nor the information it contains or to which it refers shall constitute an offer or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell securities.
The information AP Alternative Assets, L.P. has published or made available on its corporate website www.apolloalternativeassets.com between April 13, 2011 and March 26, 2012, as required by Article 5:25f of the Dutch Financial Supervision Act, includes the following:
- Monthly Statements containing investment information have been made available including the Latest Monthly Statement as of January 31, 2012
- Historical Monthly Statements
- Financial Statements for the periods ending December 31, 2011, September 30, 2011, June 30, 2011, March 31, 2011, December 31, 2010
- Q4 2011 Results Presentation
- Q3 Supplemental Information
- Q3 2011 Results Presentation
- Q2 2011 Results Presentation
- Q1 2011 Results Presentation
- Important Financial Information Regarding 2010 US Source Income
- 2010 Annual Information Document, April 13, 2011
- Offer to Purchase Units Documents
- Press Releases dated April 28, May 5, May 11, May 12, May 13, July 28, July 29, August 9, October 5, October 25, November 2 and December 2, 2011, and February 10, February 24 and March 15, 2012